Analyze key sales metrics with reports on gross sales, margin dollars, and transaction information; compare to goal, prior year, and prior 3 year averages.
Make sure you have the right amount of the right products at the right time; increase margin by reducing mark-downs and increasing turns.
Produce schedules that are effectively budgeted based on future sales forecast, currently scheduled service, and a variety of historical metrics.
Analyze sales and margin of your vendors by category or even head to head, ensuring your business is aligned with the right suppliers with the right terms.
RETAIL TOOLKIT BENEFITS
- On average, retailers see a 15% or greater increase in inventory turns.
- Retailers realize 10% or greater inventory cashflow.
- On average, retailers realize a full margin point increase, or greater, which flows directly to the bottom line.
- Return on Investment of 50% to 300%, or more.
- Quick and easy direct integration with the leading RMS/POS providers to begin generating insights
- Designed for independent bicycle and outdoor retailers of all sizes, by long-time industry members
- Dynamic, staff-friendly business performance reports
- Multi-user access with configurable user roles
- Multi-store friendly with company-wide roll-up reporting
- Automated daily sales and inventory reporting
- On-demand vendor performance and inventory benchmarking reports
- Staff scheduling and demand forecasting with integrated payroll budgeting
- Staff commission configuration and reporting
Retail Toolkit is for all Specialty Outdoor Retailers
Winter Sports Retailers
Why Retail Toolkit
Retail Toolkit helps you analyze, forecast, and optimize areas of greatest expenditure and opportunity to drive your business to the next level. With this comprehensive suite, you gain valuable insights into the performance of your inventory, staff, and vendors. More importantly, it provides your business with a competitive edge to drive increased returns on your areas of greatest investment – inventory and payroll.