Sales Reporting Drives Growth
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it” – Peter Drucker
Retail Toolkit drives business performance through detailed goal setting and reporting to guide staff and store managers. Detailed historical benchmarking and category sales performance reporting provide store management with 360-degree view of sales performance.
Sales reports provide comprehensive sales benchmarking over time and across locations, with a simple scoring system to identify performance standouts. Detailed reporting on a wide array of sales indicators ensure that no detail is missed.
Sales Reporting Metrics Available
- Daily, Monthly, and Year-to-Date Sales Totals
- Margin Percentage and Margin Dollar Totals
- Sales vs Goal, Stretch Goal, Prior Year, 3-Year Average
- Margin vs Goal, Prior Year, 3-Year Average
- Sales Scoring and Comparisons
- Sales by Location Benchmarking and Charting
- Units per Transaction
- Average Transaction Value